I’m a little bit of what you would call a control-freak. I’ve always been a Type A, organized person. Always the leader, always taking charge, always organizing. And I can definitely be outspoken at times. In my home everything has a place, and it’s almost always immaculately clean. Every knickknack placed in a particular spot and position, movies alphabetized, photos in albums in chronological order. And don’t even get me started on my closet! This provides a lot of endless fodder for my family, as my drama tween could care less where things actually go, and the hubs likes to move things around occasionally to see if I notice. (Note: I ALWAYS notice.)
Another fun fact about me, Friends is my favorite TV show of all time. There is not one fact I don’t know about that show, not one quote I can’t tell you what episode it’s from. I’ve seen the entire series as least 10 times. Seriously, I probably relate something in my real life to something that happened on Friends at least once a day. Some people love me for it and some people get super annoyed.
As my love for Friends grew, I realized one of the main reasons I loved it so much was that one of the characters was eerily similar to me in personality: Monica Geller. So in honor of awesome Type A’s out there everywhere, I give you 25 times I realized Monica Geller was my lobster.
25. I too really know how to have a good time.
24. I also get very loud when I’m excited.
23. I try to be understanding, no matter what weird things my loved ones might do.
22. I know what I want and when I want it.
21. I can talk in circles when necessary.
20. I have been occasionally known to be a sloppy drunk.
19. I also secretly felt this way the day after my wedding.
18. I love the cleaning that comes after you clean.
17. And, there is a difference between “clean” and “Amanda clean”
16. I too am a people pleaser
15. I have some spectacular dance moves as well.
14. I have, on occasion, tackled someone to get what I want.
13. Sometimes I get a little snarky with the people I love.
12.I love to teach people new and valuable tricks.
11. I am NOT turned on by a mess
10. I can always tell when my husband is up to something fishy.
9. I’m always ready to do what needs to be done, even when I’m sick.
8. I’m also always the hostess.
7. I do, at times, let my anger get the best of me.
6. I am also crazy competitive.
7. I’m always on a schedule.
6. I have a love/hate relationship with food…
5….but even fat, I’ve still got it!
4. I know how to get my way.
3. I’m not afraid to tell people when they’re wrong.
2. Sometimes I tend to overshare.
1. But most importantly, I love with all of my heart.